[Distutils] Get dependencies of a package without full download

Daniel Holth dholth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:21:52 CEST 2015

Vinay Sajip was maintaining metadata as described here, I'm sure there
are functions in distil to help fetch it.
http://distil.readthedocs.org/en/latest/packaging.html#packaging-metadata.

The most severe problem with this data is of course that it is not
always correct because the environment he evaluated setup.py in to get
the data may be different than yours.