[Distutils] [pycon] Packaging-related discussions

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 23:46:31 CEST 2015

On 3 Apr 2015 07:03, "Richard Jones" <richard at python.org> wrote:

> I can't speak for any plans others active in the PyPA might have, but
I'll be using the sprint time to work on Warehouse and hopefully help
others work on it also.

> I'm almost certain that my hallway track time will involve many
packaging-related discussions, as it always does :)

A Packaging BoF would be good, it just needs a volunteer to arrange a room
with the open space organisers. Some time Saturday evening, perhaps?

Cheers,
Nick.

>      Richard
>
> On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 at 00:52 David Cournapeau <cournape at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I would like to know what are the events/discussions related to
packaging happening this year at PyCon ?

>> My employer is sponsoring my trip to the conference this year, and I
would like to make sure I am not missing an important event. I will also be
there for most of the sprints,