[Distutils] Method for calculating virtualenv site-packages directory

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Tue Apr 7 16:14:16 CEST 2015

If I'm running a python script in a virtualenv, what is the best method
for calculating the path of that virtualenv's site-packages directory?

I'm only running this command for development environments and as a
shortcut for developers, so something that works most of the time is
fine.  This code isn't going to end up in a production system anywhere.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/