[Distutils] namespace_package

KP patter001 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 06:57:16 EST 2015

Yes, the https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/3 definitely sounds like my
issue. Seems there is some concern over the nspkg.pth there as well. It
seems taht the nspkg.pth is a fine idea to replace the install of the
__init__.py, but that it just doesn't work to fully extend the locations in
which a namespace can reside.

Either way, there a few other workarounds posted there as well, I will
check them out to see if any of them are more palatable than the one I
posted here.

Thanks Lele for sending that link!

-Kevin