[Distutils] Closing the Delete File + Re-upload File Loophole.

Xavier Fernandez xav.fernandez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:35:58 CET 2015

Not sure if it fits your bill (or if it works, since I did not know how
testpypi) but you can put something like that in your .pypirc:

[distutils]
index-servers =
    pypi
    testpypi

[pypi]
username:public_pypi_login_if_needed
password:public_pypi_password_if_needed

[testpypi]
repository:https://testpypi.python.org
username:testpypi_login
password:testpypi_password

And specify which repository to use when registering/uploading via the
--repository (-r) option.