[Distutils] Surviving a Compromise of PyPI - PEP 458 and 480

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Fri Jan 2 19:35:21 CET 2015

> On Jan 2, 2015, at 11:47 AM, Vladimir Diaz <vladimir.v.diaz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I prefer pulling the TUF PEPs (available on hg.python.org <http://hg.python.org/>) into github.com/pypa <http://github.com/pypa>.
>
> Please add Justin, Linda, Trishank, and myself as collaborators:
>
> https://github.com/vladimir-v-diaz <https://github.com/vladimir-v-diaz>
> https://github.com/dachshund <https://github.com/dachshund>
> https://github.com/JustinCappos <https://github.com/JustinCappos>
> https://github.com/lvigdor <https://github.com/lvigdor>
>
> P.S. Donald helped tremendously with the snapshot process, Ed25519 library, ideas, and feedback.  I think that earns a spot on the authors list.

I’ve gone ahead and imported PEP 458 and the three image files it uses into https://github.com/pypa/interoperability-peps and added the above names as contributors. I probably won’t get to it today but I’ll try to get to it tomorrow to go through PEP 458 and PR/issue what I can find.

---
Donald Stufft