[Distutils] New buildout release needed

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Wed Jul 1 16:40:55 CEST 2015

Reinout van Rees schreef op 01-07-15 om 14:01:
> Jim Fulton schreef op 01-07-15 om 13:02:
>> You can make a bootstrap release by merging to the bootstrap_release
>> branch.
>>
>> I can make releases this weekend, or I can empower you. Which would
>> you prefer?
> I wouldn't mind making the release :-) My pypi username is 'reinout'.

The new bootstrap.py is online and zc.recipe.egg 2.0.2 and zc.buildout
2.4.0 have been released!

I've also done a little bit of cleanup in the list of issues. If anyone
has an old issue in there that can be closed or ammended: please do so.
Otherwise I'm stuck replying "is this one still valid" to quite some
2013 tickets :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                          http://reinout.vanrees.org/