[Distutils] Making install a no-op

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat Jul 11 18:50:23 CEST 2015

The way I handled itnin importlib was to version check in setup.py and if
importlib would be in the stdlib I would use an empty list to represent
what to install. That way users didn't have use markers and need to know
importlib was in some specific version of Python (basically argparse has
made people expect backports to just magically work).