[Distutils] Getting more momentum for pip

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Thu Mar 5 21:17:25 CET 2015

On 03/05/2015 03:11 PM, Ian Cordasco wrote:
> There are only two systems I can think of
> that allow for this: Launchpad and Trac.

There is also Atlassian Jira, they give free accounts for open source
projects.

You could also stick with GitHub and just give people commit rights and
tell them not to commit, only manage issues.  It's easy enough to
back-out changes by and then ban bad actors.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/