[Distutils] Why github and bitbucket?

Thomas Güttler guettliml at thomas-guettler.de
Thu Nov 5 15:50:47 EST 2015

Am 05.11.2015 um 20:31 schrieb Ronny Pfannschmidt:
> I'm slowly working on something to transfer the issues, then it might be feasible to move things into one place as people agree.

I don't get you the packing-people. You are working on something. What are you working on?

I guess you need to know if the final target is github or bitbucket. What can you
work on, if the consensus was not found yet?

Or do you want a parallel hosting: issues created in bitbucket get created
in github automatically (and vice-versa). Yes, this problem is touring complete
and can be solved. It is a waste of time in my eyes.

Regards,
  Thomas Güttler

--
http://www.thomas-guettler.de/