[Distutils] New Design Landed in Warehouse

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Fri Nov 20 11:22:03 EST 2015

As many of you may know, I’ve been working on Warehouse which is designed to replace the PyPI code base with something modern and maintainable. That is progressing but we’ve hit a particular milestone that I’m really excited by. With the help of the awesome nlhkabu [1][2] we’ve gotten a (still WIP) design that has now landed in the repository and has been deployed to warehouse.python.org and warehouse-staging.python.org. Check it out and see what you think. If you find any issues feel free to open them up on https://github.com/pypa/warehouse.

[1] https://twitter.com/nlhkabu/
[2] https://github.com/nlhkabu/

Donald Stufft