[Distutils] New Design Landed in Warehouse

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:46:49 EST 2015

On 21 November 2015 at 07:46, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:
> Useful content starts only 2/3 down the first page. The large "pip
> install six" snippet probably doesn't deserve being that proeminent
> (or being there at all), and is ironically redundant with the "how do
> I install this?" link just below.

One possibly useful bit of experience, I just scrolled down on one of
the new warehouse pages to read through the description and then
scrolled back up to the top quickly. I instinctively stopped with
about half of the header showing. My interpretation of this is that
resizing the header down to half its current height would probably
feel more "natural" (at least to me).

Paul