[Distutils] Meeting info re: sdists

Marcus Smith qwcode at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:25:21 CEST 2015

thanks for the summary!

  * Things that have reason to change (deps) are more reasonable to be
> dynamic (even with PEP-426 markers there are exceptions)

as we know, for *many* cases, run-time deps aren't dynamic.
is there a consensus for those cases?  exist in the sdist metadata? or no?
or maybe with the "auto-building" Donald mentioned,  we'd rely solely on
wheel "built" metadata as the vehicle for dependency resolution

also, did Nathaniel's idea of uploading c libraries into PyPI as python
wrapper projects get discussed?

--Marcus