[Distutils] PyPi not allowing duplicate filenames

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 15 12:28:57 CEST 2015

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Apache License 2.0 imposes no additional reastrictions on the
> recipient of a work licensed under GNU GPL v3. So that meets the
> conditions of both.

Apache License 2.0 does impose further restrictions not found in GPL v2
though. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, I'd neglected that. <URL:https://gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#apache2>

--
 \        “My house is made out of balsa wood, so when I want to scare |
  `\     the neighborhood kids I lift it over my head and tell them to |