[Distutils] Remove distutils, was: red, green, refactor ...

Ronny Pfannschmidt opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de
Wed Oct 21 13:04:35 EDT 2015

another example is that without a standard there is no viable way to
replace a grown messy legacy tool with a much less messy tool over time
creating a new trimmed down standard and supporting it from the legacy
tool as well as from the new tool works out much better than trying to
trim down the legacy tool over time