[Distutils] BDFL Delegates for distutils-sig PEPs

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:47:45 CEST 2015

On 6 Sep 2015 10:39, "Marcus Smith" <qwcode at gmail.com> wrote:

> yea, I like the idea of our own authoritative Pypa project for proposals,
and maybe have it hold the final "Specs" we're talking about as well (and
just have PyPUG link to them or whatever).

> I *think* it would lower the bar for people considering getting involved
with writing specs and enhancements.

Brett Cannon set an October 31st deadline for the forge.python.org
proofs-of-concept, so that aspect will be changing regardless (either to a
PR-capable Kallithea, or GitHub+Phabricator)

Cheers,
Nick.