[Distutils] Working toward Linux wheel support

Marcus Smith qwcode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:36:31 CEST 2015

I'm still unclear on whether you'd want A or B:

A) Different major/minor versions of the spec are different documents
B) Different versions of the spec are tags or branches of the same document

If it's B, then you'd either:
1) only build the latest version, and construct an index of links to the
unrendered old versions in vcs history
2) use a custom build/publishing worflow that pulls versions out of history
so they can be built as peers in the published version