[Distutils] Working toward Linux wheel support

Marcus Smith qwcode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:51:56 CEST 2015

Wes, this isn't about the versioning scheme for Specs or PEPS.
For *whatever* scheme we have,  my discussion was about how to render all
the "current" versions we support in a Sphinx project.
in short, should the current versions we want to publish be distinct
documents or not.

>  The PEP workflow is probably fine

well, if you look up in the thread, a few of us are saying it's not.  It
doesn't distinguish Current Specs vs Proposals very well.