[Distutils] Helping out with a support request

Florian Berger lists at florian-berger.de
Mon Sep 14 10:08:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have recently filed a support request [1] on the Sourceforge tracker
that the PyPI start page links to. (A package registered as a test from
a since abandoned account is blocking registration of an actual package.)

Browsing the tracker I found that it can take several months until a
ticket is being dealt with. While I am perfectly happy to queue in line,
I'd like to ask whether there is anything that I can do on my part to
help get my package registered.

Thanks, and kind regards,

    Florian

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/pypi/support-requests/536/