[Distutils] The mypy package

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:52:11 EDT 2016

Sorry, please ignore that email. I hit "Send" too soon.

> We
> cant unilaterally hand over names on pypi to unrelated.. or even related..
> projects because they have a name someone else wants.

What I *meant* to say here was that when a request for a name transfer
gets no reply, it's helpful to know if the email address is no longer
responding at all. Nothing more than that. That might help anyone
making a decision to decide what to do.

But no, I agree absolutely we can't just hand over names.

Paul