[Distutils] Current Warehouse Problems

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Sun Apr 24 11:00:04 EDT 2016

> On Apr 24, 2016, at 10:49 AM, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
>
> I am currently unable to upload to warehouse and get...
>
> ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', BrokenPipeError(32, 'Broken pipe'))
>
> ...from twine.
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

Yea I’m working on fixing it. We’ve had some problems with gevent/eventlet either taking progressively more time on every single request (gevent) or blocking forever on uploads to S3 (eventlet). This PR reverts an earlier change to attempt to work around it https://github.com/pypa/warehouse/pull/1110 and once that lands I’ll have another PR switching away from eventlet.

Donald Stufft