[Distutils] wheel including files it shouldn't

Daniel Holth dholth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:05:33 EDT 2016

I feel differently.

Bdist_wheel just doesn't understand MANIFEST.in . Perhaps support could be
adapted from bdist_egg or other bdist implementations. Wheel doesn't do
everything the setuptools or distutils implementations put into their dist
commands. Even something as simple as a forced clean of the dist directory
on init may fix the problem?