[Distutils] Contributing money to package authors/maintainers via PyPI

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 01:07:19 EDT 2016

https://donate.pypi.io/

- Minimum donation: $5
- 1 year PSF Associate Member: $99

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CiviCRM )

SSL certs were a primary cost before letsencrypt (which is sponsored by a
large number of organizations):

- https://letsencrypt.org/
- https://mozilla.github.io/server-side-tls/ssl-config-generator/

... Third party payment services handle PCI-DSS (:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_Card_Industry_Data_Security_Standard