[Distutils] bulk upload

Daniel Holth dholth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:30:07 EDT 2016

1. There is a tool called twine that is the best way to upload to pypi

2. I'm not aware of any aggregate limits but I'm pretty sure each
individual file can only be so big

3. Maybe the platform returns as manylinux1? Set an environment variable to
ask for static linking, and check for it in your build script?