[Distutils] Contributing money to package authors/maintainers via PyPI

tritium-list at sdamon.com tritium-list at sdamon.com
Sat Jul 30 17:39:54 EDT 2016

I assert that a PayPal Donate link in a readme is sufficient.  Anything more is a pure waste of precious PSF and -sig resources.  If a project is large and needs significant funding, there are better avenues to get funding from or through the PSF.  Besides, I do not want to ask Donald to deal with PCI compliance; no matter who writes the patch, he would be the one that needs to make sure its correct.