[Distutils] Calling for a volunteer to help admin PyPI

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Wed May 4 20:28:06 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've fallen seriously behind in trying to admin PyPI by myself, and I'm
calling for someone to help. Generally this means helping people reset
their email address for account recovery, or trying to contact owners of
packages to facilitate ownership changes. The *ahem* "tools" available
aren't the best, and will require privileged access to a system to do some
of this work, so you'll need to be someone I personally trust, or at least
vouched for by someone I personally trust in the Python community.

Thanks,

      Richard