[Distutils] ez_setup.py can not get setuptools

Benedek Zoltan benzolius at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 13:48:26 EDT 2016

Hi,
Thanks for all the comments. I tried the get-pip.py script and installs successfully setuptools and pip.
Usually I installed virtualenv and setuptools from the install scripts: virtualenv.py, ez_setup.py and pip from pip-*.*.*.tar.gz.I liked this approach, because in this way I didn't affect the system by any of those packages, everything remained in the created virtualenv.
Now I have to change only my install script in order to use get-pip.py
Best regardsZoltan