[Distutils] continuous integration options (was Re: Travis-CI is not open source, except in fact it *is* open source)

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Thu Nov 3 16:07:56 EDT 2016

I think we're drifting pretty far off topic here... IIRC the original
discussion was about whether the travis-ci infrastructure could be suborned
to provide an sdist->wheel autobuilding service for pypi. (Answer: maybe,
though it would be pretty awkward, and no one seems to be jumping up to
make it happen.)