[Distutils] PEP 517 again

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Mon Aug 28 16:27:52 EDT 2017

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017, at 09:13 PM, Daniel Holth wrote:
> Then end the debate by letting the PEP authors decide the return type,
> and write a paragraph explaining why the other options were rejected.
> It is not going to make a big difference.
Will that work now? Are we all so tired of this endless war that people
will sign a peace treaty written by the people whose names are on the
PEP (Nathaniel & me)?
If so, let the trumpets sound, and the heralds declare that "return
NotImplemented" is the way to do it. (I hope I've remembered Nathaniel's
preference right ;-)