[Distutils] RFC: PEP 566 - Metadata for Python Software Packages 1.3

Dustin Ingram di at di.codes
Tue Dec 5 15:34:47 EST 2017

Ah, I see, by "other two" I thought you meant the other two new fields.

Looking at https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0566/ might make it
more clear that I originally intended the "New in Version 1.3" and
"Changed in Version 1.3" headings to only be under the "Fields"
heading, so the outline would be:

* Abstract
* Fields
  - New in Version 1.3
    * Description-Content-Type (optional)
    * Provides-Extra (optional, multiple use)
  - Changed in Version 1.3
    * Name
* Version Specifiers
* Environment markers