[Distutils] Python 3.6

Ken R. Lewis Ken.Lewis at trinityhealth.org
Fri Jun 23 17:14:52 EDT 2017

Hello!

I am new to Python as I just downloaded it today.

I have a script I need to run that has "requests" in it.  How do I go about getting this set up?

Also,  I am on a Windows 7 machine.

Here is the code:
#Need to install requests package for python
#easy_install requests
import requests

thanks,
Ken

Ken Lewis
Trinity Health I.T.
Programmer Lead
(701) 858-6423
Cell  (701)833-8234
Fax (701) 858-6407
Ken.Lewis at trinityhealth.org<mailto:Ken.Lewis at trinityhealth.org>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail.