[Distutils] Python 3.5

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Mar 11 18:57:32 EST 2017

Adh <amine.djillali at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello, I do not arrive to install python 3.5 in the terminal, I use
> Ubuntu.

You should ask general usage questions in the main user forum for
Python, <URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list>.

Please subscribe there, tell them which Ubuntu version you are using,
what command you type and what is the result. They will help you from
there.

--
 \            “Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.” —Edsger W. |
  `\                                                          Dijkstra |