[Distutils] python 3.6.1

Jost now Humpback at outlook.com
Sun May 21 05:08:06 EDT 2017

My Python does not recognise pip or pip3. I should be installed in the 64 bit executable I think.

Did I forget something? (I first installed the 32 bit version by mistake but deinstalled it)

I also installed VScode, and in that the DON Jayamanne python editor. Is that only an editor?, It does  Diagnostics but does not seen to be able to execute python.

I should also install a driver to my INVIDIA I was told, but told I could do that later, not sure how.

Any advice please.

PS: I always have the same problem with downloading programs, thet does not seem to be any guides that actually Works?

Sendt fra Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> til Windows 10