[Distutils] Proposal: moving PyPA projects to pydoctheme

Jon Wayne Parrott jonwayne at google.com
Fri May 26 02:08:50 EDT 2017

This is great feedback Nathaniel. :)

Luckily, no nasty hacks involved. I've updated the pypa-theme to support
both global and local toc so that projects can pick whichever is most
appropriate for them. See the commit here
https://github.com/pypa/python-packaging-user-guide/pull/305/commits/12afb52f76fc33ad43438ec6b58c7333a6186b07
and
I've restaged the preview here
http://temp.theadora.io/pypug-pydoctheme/current.html#installation-tool-recommendations
(caching
might make it take a second, but visit any other page and you should see
it).

Let me know if that addresses your concerns and if you have any more!