[Distutils] Announcement: Pip 10 is coming, and will move all internal APIs

Jannis Gebauer ja.geb at me.com
Fri Oct 20 09:55:48 EDT 2017

Thanks for the heads-up, Paul.

I’m currently using `pip.get_installed_distributions` and as far as I can see that has moved into `_internal`, too: https://github.com/pypa/pip/blob/master/src/pip/_internal/utils/misc.py#L333 <https://github.com/pypa/pip/blob/master/src/pip/_internal/utils/misc.py#L333>

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Jannis