[Distutils] (no subject)

Alex Grönholm alex.gronholm at nextday.fi
Fri Sep 8 08:31:29 EDT 2017

Python 2.1 is very, very old and has not been supported for many years.
It is doubtful that any currently available Python package will work
with it.

For future reference, when you ask for help with an error, always
include the error message in your request. It would also be prudent to
include a subject in your email.