[Distutils] please mark good first issues in your projects

C Anthony Risinger c at anthonyrisinger.com
Fri Apr 13 11:32:34 EDT 2018

Do these kind of issues ever linger on unreasonably, or do enough
voluneteers step up to keep them low? Do you expire that label after a few
months?

I don't have any feedback on your actual request, I'm mostly curious of the
process/interplay around feeding new users work without introduce excessive
delay or otherwise.

Thanks,