[Distutils] PEP 566 - Package metadata version 2.1

Dustin Ingram di at di.codes
Thu Feb 15 15:52:31 EST 2018

Sounds good. I've made the following edits, does this suffice?

    @ pep-0566.rst:84 @ Name
    The specification for the format of this field is now identical to the
    distribution name specification defined in PEP 508.

    +Description
    +:::::::::::

    +In addition to the ``Description`` header field, the distributions
    +description may instead be provided in the message body (i.e., after a
    +completely blank line following the headers, with no indentation or other
    +special formatting necessary).

    Version Specifiers
    ==================

    @ pep-0566.rst:135 @ as follows:
        single list containing all the original values for the given key;
    #. The ``Keywords`` field should be converted to a list by splitting the
        original value on whitespace characters;
    +#. The message body, if present, should be set to the value of the
    +   ``description`` key.
    #. The result should be stored as a string-keyed dictionary.

    Summary of Differences From PEP 345

Thanks,
D.