[Distutils] Deprecating/Removing OpenID/Google login support for PyPI

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 13:55:30 EST 2018

python-social-auth supports OAuth 1, OAuth 2, OpenID, SAML with many auth
providers and python trsmeworks; including Pyramid, BitBucket, Google,
GitHub, GitLab,

https://python-social-auth.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

http://python-social-auth.readthedocs.io/en/latest/backends/

https://github.com/python-social-auth/social-app-pyramid/

There's likely someone with more experience with a different authentication
abstraction API?

https://github.com/uralbash/awesome-pyramid/#authentication lists quite a
few authentication and authorization systems which may also be useful for
implementing TUF?