[Distutils] Twine 1.10.0rc1 on Test PyPI

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Fri Mar 2 17:32:51 EST 2018

(So it turns out I've taken on a volunteer gig, which is that I'm now
one of the Twine maintainers. I may be wrong about how to do this -
please feel free to comment on https://github.com/pypa/twine/pull/314
which is where I'm pulling together a new release checklist for myself.)

https://test.pypi.org/manage/project/twine/release/1.10.0rc1/

This is a release candidate for Twine 1.10.0 which I'm planning to
release early next week.

This release improves project registration usage text (in some cases
removing it where inapplicable), and updates `--repository[-url]` usage
text, prints progress to `stdout` instead of `stderr`, improves the
progressbar, and reorganizes and improves user and developer documentation.

Please see the changelog
https://twine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html for detailed notes
under "Next feature release".

I believe this is how you test it out: