[Distutils] Twine 1.11.0 released

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Mon Mar 19 20:13:20 EDT 2018

https://pypi.org/project/twine/1.11.0/ Twine 1.11.0 is now out
(changelog at https://twine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html ).

Thanks in particular to Dustin Ingram, Jon Wayne Parrott, Donald Stufft,
Ian Stapleton Cordasco, Leonard Richardson, Matthew Planchard, Holger
Krekel, Jason R. Coombs, Maurits van Rees, and Florian Schulze for code,
testing, review, documentation, and advice.

subject: prepping PEP 566 support in Twine for tomorrow

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting