[Django-india] Job Opening

Dinesh Nathani dinesh.nathani at plancess.com
Tue Mar 31 11:07:42 CEST 2015

Dear Candidates,

*Greetings From Plancess !!*

* Founded by IITians, Plancess EduSolutions is India’s first company
providing video lectures delivered by top 100 rankers of IIT JEE. The
company provides fresh study material, test series and video tutorials to
students preparing for boards, IIT JEE exam and other engineering entrance
examinations. With its carefully-designed learning tools and commitment to
excellence, the company aims to make it easier for the students to realize
their dream of cracking IIT exam. Plancess acts as a one stop solution to
all your undergraduate engineering entrance examination woes. Providing
valuable support to the student community in every possible way, Plancess
ensures that financial constraints don"t play a spoilsport when it comes to
getting into your favorite engineering college and building a successful
career. Company Profile We are convinced that there is a huge need for a
well-organized web platform that caters to the needs of the engineering
entrance community. Our content is delivered by top 100 IITJEE rankers
which automatically puts us in a separate league as compared to our
competitors. Aspirants will have a wide range of JEE topics to choose from.
Our products range from single subject wise topics to comprehensive/full
packages. We are also coming up with comprehensive study plan packages of 2
year/1 year durations which will be tailored to each aspirant’s individual
needs. Why we think e-learning (JEE sector in our case) is the sector to be
into? Internet penetration in India is about 8%; way below the global
average of 24% E-learning has the potential to provide customized solutions
to learners. E-learning has the capacity to reach even the remotest parts
of the country. Owing to the changed JEE pattern the importance of
schools/boards have increased leaving little room/time for classroom
coaching and thereby creating a need for customized/in-house and 24*7
access to study material.*

*Job Description: **You will be working on upcoming Plancess products in
the field of education.*

*Required Skills:*

·         *Excellent grasp of python programming language and its idioms.*

·
* Experience in web development in Python using Django framework and python
development using virtualenv, pip, fabric etc.*

·
* Experience in writing web application APIs for mobile apps. Must know
json and xml. Knowledge of REST concepts is a plus.*

·

* Experience in application database schema design and good grasp of basic
RDBMS concepts such as indexes, foreign key constraints, aggregate queries,
etc.*

·

* Used Git version control system in at least one project. 6) Comfort in
using command line in Linux or Mac OS X. *

*Lucrative packege will be provided.*

Regards,

Dinesh Nathani,

HR Executive, Plancess EduSolutions Pvt. Ltd.

*dinesh.nathani at plancess.com <dinesh.nathani at plancess.com>* | Office
No.022-66043428/ I http://www.plancessjee.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message any dissemination, use,
review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited and
you are requested to notify the sender & delete this message from your
system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly forbidden.Emails cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error-free or virus-free. Therefore, Plancess does not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions. Although Anti-virus software is
deployed at Plancess to scan the messages, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed.Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for possible presence of viruses.
Plancess accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.Plancess sends e-mails only from its official
domain "@plancess.com <http://sbilife.co.in/>". Please do not respond to
any e-mails which you may receive from any other email IDs with similar or
misleading domains, as same may be fraudulent/ phishing emails". In case of
any doubt, please do contact us at "info at plancess.com"