[Django-india] Pycon India 2016 Keynote Speaker: Van Lindberg

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:14:01 EDT 2016

Hello,

We are delighted to announce our third keynote speaker for PyCon India
2016: Van Lindberg

Van Lindberg is an American attorney, software developer, and author.
He currently works as Vice President and Associate General Counsel at
Rackspace.
Since 2012, Lindberg has been a director and Chairman of the Board of the
Python Software Foundation,
and since 2013, a director of the OpenStack Foundation.
In 2014, Lindberg was the first chair of the Docker Governance Advisory
Board.
Before his current position, Lindberg worked for the international
corporate law firm Haynes and Boone and as an engineer for the web hosting
company Verio.
Lindberg has been recognized by the American Bar Association Journal as
"One of the Nation's 12 Techiest Attorneys". [1]

We are lucky to have him as a keynote speaker for this year

Links:
[1.] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Lindberg
[2.] https://twitter.com/VanL

Thanks,