[Django-india] [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 12:29:46 EST 2017

Hello,

In order to speed up the things, we are planning for the next PyCon
India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (IST) or
on 11th Dec @ 9:00 PM IST using google hangout.

Agenda for the meeting:
* Finalizing CFP Dates
* Finalize Sponsorship Prospectus
* List out the details of website content
* Discuss and decide on finding Keynote speakers

Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.

If you are interested in volunteering any of the task mentioned above,
request you to respond to this mail to PyCon India mailing list. We
will be sending the meeting invitation only to those who respond here
since hangout has the limitation with the number of attendees.
Request interested people to suggest a time slot from above that is
convenient for you.

--
Thanks,

Chandan Kumar