[Django-india] PyDelhi Conf: Open Communities: Common issues and how we can collaborate together

Sanyam Khurana sanyam.khurana01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 01:58:59 EDT 2017

Greetings,

On behalf of PyDelhi Conf 2017 [1] organizing team, we would like to
invite a representative from your community to discuss on "Open
Communities: Common issues and how we can collaborate together.".

We aim to bring all Open Source communities together; discussing
various problems we face as a community  and figure out opportunities
for collaboration to further strengthen Open Source.

All of us at PyDelhi look forward to have a great discussion and
understand how Open Source culture can be nourished.

[1]: https://conference.pydelhi.org/

Thanks,
Sanyam
On behalf of Team PyDelhi