[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Preparing for IPC-IV

Michael McLay mclay@eeel.nist.gov
Wed, 29 May 96 09:17:21 EDT

As the coordinator for the doc-sig, I've been asked to give a
presentation on the SIG and to set up the arrangements for the SIG
meeting at the conference.  If you are on this list and will be
attending the conference please send me a note if you will be
participating in the SIG discussion.  Also indicate which other SIG
discussions would take priority over the doc-sig session.

There has been some discussion on the format for doc strings.  If you
have an opinion on this subject, or if you have done some work on
tools to process doc strings, please speak up.  I'd like to have some
slides on the subject for the Tuesday morning presentation on the
doc-sig.

My initial guess is that we would need no more than 30-45 minutes for
a SIG meeting on Thursday.  Does anyone think we need more time to
discuss issues and plan for future work?

Michael

send messages to: doc-sig@python.org