[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Re: [PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Where to go (was Numerical Recipes)

Bill Janssen janssen@parc.xerox.com
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 13:17:40 PST

Excerpts from ext.python: 6-Nov-96 Re: [PYTHON DOC-SIG] Re: [P.. Guido
van Rossum@cnri.re (1751)

> To the contrary, I received much help from Robin Friedrich with the
> FrameMaker version of the reference manual.  I also received an offer
> of other manuals converted to FrameMaker -- so there is clearly a
> demand for FrameMaker, too!

Perhaps we could do a Texinfo->FrameMaker-MIF converter?  I once had one
for the precursor to TIM, but it would take some real digging to
reconstruct it.

Bill

send messages to: doc-sig@python.org