[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Automatic Documentation

Marc-Andre Lemburg ikds@fashion-forum.de
Thu, 05 Sep 1996 00:46:22 +0200

Hi !

I've just put a new version of my little html-doc-tool on our server.
You
can fetch it from the URL below (PythonStuff) by following the
Sourcecode-Link. That file itself was made using the tool, so you can
get an impression of what it's output looks like.

It still isn't a beauty, but seems to work on most files now... well at
least it does on all my files and the whole Python distribution
(try: doc.py PythonDist /usr/local/lib/python -- just takes 2 minutes
or so on my Linux box).

To Michal: hope this fixes your problem !-)

To all others: feedback is most welcome.

To Daniel Larsson: is there a doc-sig-archive I can download from the
net,
other than the one using majordomo (I have to pay for e-mail... but not
for
ftp).

-- ! iH
Marc-Andre Lemburg