[DOC-SIG] Library reference SGML plan / size of supplied documentation

Bill Janssen janssen@parc.xerox.com
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 14:11:57 PST

Excerpts from ext.python: 19-Nov-97 Re: [DOC-SIG] Library refer..
Scott@chronis.icgroup.co (1119*)

> Personally, I've found postscript much easier to deal with than pdf.

Me, too.  But I feel that Ghostscript now supports PDF, and printers are
beginning to -- given the advantage of being able to cut text from it,
and the advantage of being able to put links in it, I'd just as soon
spend the extra effort.

Of course, the tool chain has to preserve those two capabilities.

Bill

send messages to: doc-sig@python.org