[DOC-SIG] [STRING-SIG] What does this mean for Python?

Friedrich, Robin K Robin.K.Friedrich@USAHQ.UnitedSpaceAlliance.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:26:19 -0600

(Note: I think this is a Great Project, but...)  I would propose that
the web-sig is the most appropriate current SIG for this XML project.
Just my $.02. Any reasons why not?

send messages to: doc-sig@python.org